Looking for a part-time Project Coordinator to the Director of Tourism of not-for-profit destination marketing organization. This position will receive valuable first-hand experience developing and implementing marketing strategies. Ideal job for a detail oriented, creative self starter who can work remotely and in an office environment. This is a project-based contract position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project development
- Managing contact database/CRM
- Google and Facebook Analytics research
- Creating content for websites and social platforms (includes writing and graphic design)
- Administrative support
- Candidates must possess their own laptop computer, have internet access in a home workspace, and be able to attend meetings in downtown Nyack.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Quick learner, not afraid to try something new!
- Experience with the following is helpful, but not required: Google apps, including Docs, Sheets, Calendar, WordPress
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com