Super Bowl XLIX is coming on February 1st, 2015. Make Nyack your destination for game-day fun! Stroll the streets in the afternoon, do some shopping, and maybe stop for a drink with some friends.
When kickoff time comes choose from one of our great venues to cheer on your favorite team. Planning to watch the game at home? Let the Pour House do the cooking for you! Scroll down for a list of some of our favorite spots for football watching.
The Pour House
102 Main Street
$50 – Kick Off To Last Play
All You Can Drink Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks!!!
To Go Specials:
Rules: Must Call Advance 845-727-POUR (7687)
Free Delivery Any Order Over $100.00
- 1st Down – 20 Wings & 2 Orders Of Nyack Fries- $24.99 –
- 2nd Down- 2 Cheese Pizzas, 30 wings, 2 Orders Nyack Fries- $49.99
- 3rd Down- 75 Wings & Nyack Fries Tray – $69.99
- 4th Down- 125 Wings & Nyack Fries Tray -$99.99
- MVP DEAL: 200 Wings, 4 Cheese Pizzas, 2 orders Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, Nyack Fries Tray – $199.99
Bourbon Street of Nyack
132 Main Street
- Watch the game in high definition and projection with great sound.
- Free half-time buffet along with 2-4-1 drinks; 45¢ wings and $10 fresh-baked pizza with one topping.
- It’s a family-friendly day…kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée; $1 special kids’ desserts; and giveaways!
108 Main Street
- 10 TV’s to watch the game in amazing surround sound.
- Offering a complimentary half-time buffet, beer & cocktail specials, fun giveaways.
Avida Wine Bar
159 Main Street
Will open at 4:00pm with $4 wines, $3 Sagres beer, and $6 draft beers. Call for more details.