We’re pleased to present Nyack’s Spring Fling, a 13-week celebration of Nyack that’s turning Spring into a season-long event
Spring Fling takes place everyday through June 20 throughout downtown Nyack, and will be highlighted by Spring Fling Sundays and three Promenade Sundays on April 18, May 9, and June 6, when we’ll close the streets to traffic to allow for strolling, shopping, and dining.
On Spring Fling Sundays, be sure to visit the Montefiore Nyack Hospitality Tent at Hekeziah Easter Veteran’s Park (Main and Cedar Streets) to get in on the fun:
- Nyack Fan Card for discounts at 15 participating businesses
- Scavenger Hunt — pick up clues or collect prizes
- Receipt Raffle — show your $20+ receipt from any Nyack business to be entered for weekly prizes and a grand prize at the end of the spring
- Window Decorating Contest participant list — be sure to vote online for your favorite from April 18 to May 31!
- Souvenir Shirts and Caps with an exclusive illustration from Bill Batson
Then take a stroll around town and enjoy weekly Spring Fling Specials — a special meal or deal at participating businesses!
Check out these Spring Fling Events, Specials, and Promotions:
- From April 15-30, explore Nyack, poetry and resilience with The Nyack Library’s Poetry Walk, throughout Nyack and at River Hook: The Hester Haring Cason Preserve in Upper Nyack.
- Cottage Creek Garden’s Spring Fling Sunday Special
- Treat yourself of this Sweet Spring Fling Special from Hudson Market on Main
- Or take one of Joey G’s Nyack Food Tours every Saturday!
Find out why these Nyack business owners are so excited about Spring Fling: